The format still has to be worked on. Feel free to comment.Game content and information:
- New Game
- 1st Job
- 2nd Job
- 3rd Job
- Rebirth Points
- David el Fenix
- Upgrading your weapon
- Item fusion
Player chooses one of the two following novice heroes from the castle “New Game” in Desert Town:
Javier el Novato (melee)
Julieta la Novata (range)Primary JobsJavier:
- Guerrero (melee/strength)
- Espadashin (melee/agility)
- Hechicero (range/intelligence)Julieta:
- Arquera (range/agility)
- Maga Healer (range/intelligence)Job1/Class Advancement 1Requirements:
- Javier el Novato, Julieta la Novata level 15 or higher
- Gema Job 1 (from Mission 02 in Moon Town or from Ogre [50% chance to drop] in the level 2 creep area).
- One of the Job 1 item (corresponding to your novice class, see Primary Jobs section) obtainable from the NPC: Master Job Shop in Moon Town.
With both the Gema Job1 and your Job1 item, travel to the NPC: Job Up in Desert Town (walk in the circle).Job2/Class Advancement 2Requirements:
- Your Job 1 hero level 40 or higher
- Gema Job 2 (from Mission 06 in Moon Town or from Aseshador near Fury Town)
With the Gema Job 2, travel to NPC: Job Up in Desert Town (walk in the circle).Job 3/Class Advancement 3Requirements:
- Your Job 2 hero level 70 or higher
- Gema Job 3 (from Mission 09 in Fury Town)
With the Gema Job 3, travel to the NPC: Job Up in Desert Town (walk in the circle).RebirthRequirements:
- Your hero level 100
- Gema Rebirth (from Mission 16 in Shadow Town)
With the Gema Rebirth, travel to the NPC: Rebirth Job in Golden Town (walk in the circle and accept).Rebirth Points :
Those points, indicated by your gold icon, are earned by rebirthing multiple times. They have the following functions:
- Each RP increase your heroe’s max possible level by 2
- They are required to gain access to various special jobs
- They can be sacrificed to upgrade your Arma (weapon)David el Fenix:
After having rebirthed, your hero transforms into David el Fenix. He is a novice class like Javier el Novato and Julieta la Novata and can be upgraded into any of the primary jobs and some additional jobs you will discover though the game.->For more info on classes go here
WeaponUpgrading your Arma (weapon)
Each boss (except Teniente and Wyvern) drops a specific Gema that allows you to upgrade your Arma by transporting it to the NPC: Crafting Master in Desert Town.
Here is the list of the OBLIGATORY transformations you must do:
Item +# Fusion
Fusing Items allows you to get a higher class item without having to kill or to do the mission for it. You need to identical Items in your inventory and then you can walk to the NPC: Item fusion in Desert Town.
Example: 2 Item+1 = 1 Item +2
2 Item s +6= 1 Item +7->For more info on weapons go here
ArmorGetting/Upgrading your Armurada(armor)
To get your Armurada take on Mission 17, complete it and go talk to Hum: Alfredo in Rage Town.
To upgrade your Armurada take on, in chronogical order, Missions 18-29, 50,51
Upgrades are automatic when mission is complete.->For more info on armor go here
Battlenet acount : D0ppelgangerEdited by Kurt (minor changes and formatted a bit)
Wisp me or message me if you have any comment suggestion, or desire to help me work on presentation.